6/3 Military Road, Watsons Bay
Renovated Boutique Apartment set at the rear of building
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN!!!
AU$475 / per Week
A fantastic location in the heart of Watsons Bay village sets the scene for an idyllic harbourside lifestyle in this renovated boutique apartment. Set to the rear of a landmark P&O style building, this bright and spacious first floor apartment offers a superb entry to one of Sydneys most tightly held peninsula addresses, footsteps to the foreshore. A picturesque setting surrounded by scenic waterfront parkland and boutique harbour beaches offers a relaxed holiday-like ambience directly opposite Robertson Park, iconic harbourside restaurants and the ferry wharf.
• Charming block of 11 with secure entry via Dunbar Street
• Quiet setting with windows on the north side bathing the interiors in sunlight
• Double bedrooms with built-ins, mosaic-tiled bathroom and a large ensuite
• Spacious open living and dining, sleek stainless steel kitchen with gas cooktop
• Fresh coastal breezes, internal laundry facilities, lush common garden
• A level stroll to world-class dining and the express commuter ferry to the city
• Internal laundry
Available from 11th of December
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 16 Bay Village,
28-34 Cross St, Double Bay
02 9327 1717