3/9 Brighton Blvd, Bondi Beach
SUPER MODERN, NORTH FACING, HOUSE-SIZED GARDEN APARTMENT FOOTSTEPS TO THE BEACH!!
Presenting an enviable lifestyle in a stunning location only footsteps to the beach, this large, beautifully renovated garden apartment is situated in a classic refurbished Art Deco building of only 8 tightly held apartments.
Featuring high ceilings and new floorboards, the apartment has a wide formal entry hall, large living/dining room, modern open-plan kitchen, 2 double bedrooms both with built-ins, stunning extra-large modern bathroom and concealed internal laundry.
Offering easy level entry from the street & ideal northerly aspect, its only moments to cafes, restaurants, cool boutiques, Hall Street food shopping, Bondi Markets, Bondi Baths and the coastal walk.
• Easy level access from the street
• Large living & dining areas
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Private large courtyard with built in bench
• Outdoor shower
• Sundrenched courtyard opens effortlessly from main entertaining areas
• Stunning designer open plan kitchen with modern gas cooking facilities
• 2 double bedrooms, both with built ins
• Stunning designer bathroom
• High ceilings, floorboards in living area and new sisal carpet in bedrooms
• Internal & external gas bayonets
• Plenty of storage, floor to ceiling cupboards in living area
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms & living area
• Full security building, completely refurbished in 2013
• Rental return $1145/week
Strata levies : approx $718/qtr
Council rates: approx $284/qtr
Water rates: approx $178/qtr
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 16 Bay Village,
28-34 Cross St, Double Bay
02 9327 1717