26 Woodstock St, Bondi Junction
Sunny north facing garden- Huge garage- quiet tree lined street A taste of Paddington in the heart of Bondi Junction
Beyond the elegant façade of this classic Victorian Italianate terrace lies a stylish and light-filled contemporary family home recreated to embrace an idyllic north-facing garden. In a picturesque tree-lined enclave between the beach and Bondi Junction’s retail hub, the four-bedroom home spans three levels with an attic retreat and versatile studio or lock-up garage (potential for double garaging STCA). Gracious proportions, a choice of living areas and sunlit master retreat combine to offer a wonderful family home in one of the East’s most desirable settings with close proximity to the city and renowned schools.
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, 2 open to a balcony
• Master with a limestone ensuite and north facing balcony
• Formal lounge, Spotted Gum floors, breezy internal courtyard
• Contemporary gas kitchen with 900mm Smeg gas cooker
• Sun-drenched open living/dining with bi-folds to a large deck
• Level north facing garden and studio/garage with powder room
• Limestone bathrooms, underfloor heating, guest powder room
• Air conditioning , attic storage/retreat with sky window, alarm
• Level walk to Westfield and the station, stroll to Bondi Rd cafés
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.