229 Bay Street, Botany
HUGE FREESTANDING HOUSE. BE AMAZED AT THE ATTRACTIVE PRICE RANGE, THEY DON’T BUILD THEM LIKE THIS ANYMORE !!!
Approx 550 sqm level land this classic bungalow built circa 1945 is loaded with character & charm. Beautifully maintained & cherished, the double brick family home oozes ease of living for the young family, family with teenagers, downsizers or anyone in between!
Featuring high period ceilings with decorative cornices and timber flooring and skirting boards as well as handmade stained glass windows and doors.
• Four double bedrooms, one with original fireplace
• Separate master suite with ensuite
• 2 modern bathrooms
• Potential for further off-street garaging (STCA)
• Large private level garden with very attractive fenced pool
• Modern gourmet kitchen with gas
• Open plan living & dining + family room opening directly onto garden entertaining & pool
• Level walk to parks and cafes, easy access to CBD, beaches & shopping centres
Wednesday 19th of September, 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Saturday 22nd of September, 12:00pm to 12:30pm
THE BLACKET AGENCY
Incorporating Blacket and Glasgow
The Blacket Agency have a long history selling high profile properties for top prices. At the Blacket Agency you deal only with the principals.
Suite 21 Bay Village,
28-34 Cross St, Double Bay
02 9327 1717